The key is to find a happy medium between the two and that’s what Greenspunky is about.
- I have 2 fur babies, Ally & Buddy. I fully intend on taking them with me on some of my dog friendly trips.
- I started my retirement plan at 29 and currently contribute a minimum of 15% of my gross pay. If you are reading this and are under 29 please please please start contributing to those plans. Trust me, a $20 contribution at age 20 makes a big difference.
- I’m a part time travel hacker. I air-travel hacked my way to Colorado and the Dominican Republic. I rack up those miles and use them up accordingly to get discounts on airfare or hotels.
- My only outstanding debt is my mortgage. If I really buckle down I can pay this is off BEFORE the 15 years are up. But first, I have to save up my emergency fund.
- Hiking the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu is on my list of things to do before I die. I keep putting this off every year, I don’t really know why.
- I train Jiu-Jitsu and Karate, it’s because of this that I may randomly post about fitness or food every once in a while. I can’t help it, this is the only thing that keeps me sane as I work to get out of the rat race.
I hope my blog provides you with resources for financial independence and travel. If anything, at the very least, you can learn from my mistakes on what not to do.
Email me: greenspunky [at] gmail dot come
Follow me on Twitter: @greenspunky
Follow me on Instagram: @greenspunky13
Follow me on Facebook: greenspunky
Follow me on Pinterest:greenspunky
Thanks for stopping by!